- Above the Law appeared on the influence of counterfeits on the posh trend resale trade.
- The Wall Street Journal noticed that elder millennials have reached the last decade when individuals usually begin to discover indicators of growing older.
- The Wall Street Journal additionally reported on new analysis that discovered that marriages wherein wives out-earn their husbands usually are not solely extra widespread, however much less more likely to finish in divorce than up to now.
- NPR urged responses that child-free individuals can use within the face of questions and feedback about not having youngsters.
- NBC News reported that advisers to the FDA voted unanimously to advocate making a contraception tablet obtainable with no prescription.
- AP News shared that Kansas Metropolis, MO, will turn into a sanctuary metropolis for individuals searching for or offering gender-affirming care.
- A New York Times op-ed famous that Jezebel “was among the many first locations to crystallize the highly effective forces that will outline social media over the following decade: politics and id.”
- The Washington Post featured author Lyz Lenz’s tribute to Heather Armstrong, aka Dooce, who died earlier this week.
- Your Snigger of the Week comes from The Onion, with “Feminine Buddies Spend Raucous Evening Validating The Dwelling Shit Out Of Every Different” (related bonus laugh from Baroness von Sketch Show).
On CorporetteMoms Just lately…
- We had an open thread on baby and kid names.
- We provided some clothes for working moms, together with some maternity basics and washable workwear.
The publish Weekly Information Replace appeared first on Corporette.com.