- The Wall Street Journal talked to girls of assorted ages in NYC about their best purses.
- The Washington Post checked out how freckles have moved from an object of teasing to modern.
- CNBC defined grow to be extra self-aware, which — amongst different advantages — may help you succeed at work (from June however nonetheless value a share!).
- The New York Times revealed an essay by an organizational psychologist titled, “Ladies Know Precisely What They’re Doing When They Use ‘Weak Language.’”
- The New York Times additionally gave recommendation on what to do if you happen to’re sad in your job however aren’t able to go away.
- ABC News reported that maternal care deserts overlap with lack of abortion entry (video above story autoplays).
- NPR shared how scorching climate can have an effect on your temper and productiveness.
- Your Snicker of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “My Excessive College Classmate Purchased a Home — It’s Haunted, however I’m Nonetheless Jealous.”
On CorporetteMoms Just lately…