- Harper’s Bazaar talked to “Queen of Brows” Anastasia Soare for Anastasia Beverly Hills’ twenty fifth anniversary.
- WIRED famous that Cartier is utilizing AR to point out clients what jewellery would appear like on their fingers. (The Jetsons, anybody?)
- The Muse introduced its VIBE Awards for the Finest Firms for Workplace Life and Perks.
- Harvard Business Review reported on how analysis has proven that “when males really feel that their gender identification is being questioned or threatened, they’re much extra doubtless than ladies in related conditions to reply by partaking in dangerous behaviors.”
- A Wall Street Journal author defined how adjusting notifications modified her relationship along with her telephone.
- The New York Times answered a reader query from a girl in her late 30s who needs her boyfriend would open up about the way forward for their relationship.
- Vox regarded on the results of corporations eliminating their phone-based customer support.
- The Guardian spoke to the world’s oldest residing individual, María Branyas Morera, about what she owes her longevity to.
- Your Giggle of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Infertility BINGO.”
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected] Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.