Holidays are across the nook and I do know you have been busy including traits and modifying titles and descriptions on your listings to optimize promoting. You’ve got most likely already watched our SEO video with all our tips and tricks. I needed to observe up with one of many greatest frustrations our sellers have in getting eyes on their merchandise – Google Shopping disapprovals. Most sellers on Bonanza have sooner or later obtained an e mail from us letting them know that they’ve some objects that aren’t being marketed as a result of Google Purchasing has disapproved the listings. Whereas we attempt to be as clear as attainable in serving to you determine the error, Google Purchasing doesn’t all the time present an in depth cause.
I work with Google Purchasing each day to get vendor listings accepted and marketed. It may be a problem! I needed to record a number of the error messages they return, that we move on to you, so you may perceive what the error is and repair the listings to get them accepted.
test for errors
We send a feed of all your listings to Google Shopping. We replace that feed each time you make a change to an inventory or replace your sales space. We ship out an e mail to sellers after they have listings that Google has disapproved, however you may test for your self at any time. Google is consistently scanning listings so it is a good suggestion to keep watch over your advert feed utilizing your Advert Troubleshooter web page.
To test your advert feed standing, level your mouse over the “Promoting” hyperlink within the higher left-hand nook of any web page, and from the drop-down menu click on on “Promote Gadgets”, then click on on “Advert Troubleshooter”.
On the Advert Troubleshooter web page, you may see what number of objects are in your feed and what number of are accepted by Google Purchasing. When you have objects that Google has disapproved, they may present in teams in line with the explanation for the disapproval. On the proper of every group is a hyperlink that may take you to an inventory of these objects on our batch edit web page so that you can simply add the lacking or corrected info. Listed here are some frequent feed errors:
- Robust id inaccurate#MPN, Robust id inaccurate#UPC, Invalid UPC#gtin, or Mismatching model gtin prefix: The MPN or UPC has not been entered accurately.
- Identifier exists false misuse#identifier exists: The itemizing wants a UPC. We’ve submitted it marked as an inventory that does not have or want a UPC, however Google has recognized that there’s a UPC that’s universally acknowledged for the merchandise.
- Fixing GTIN: From the Advert Troubleshooter web page, click on on the Batch Edit hyperlink after the group of errors displaying. If the problem is a lacking/mistaken UPC, on the batch edit web page, click on on Merchandise Traits. Then click on on Edit traits for all filtered objects. That may create an inventory of the objects all on one web page so you may simply add the UPC, traits, or change classes. I’m additionally working laborious behind the scenes to repair our vendor’s errors. I submit evaluation requests to Google Purchasing and replace feeds constantly.
- Picture hyperlink pending crawl#picture hyperlink: All errors which can be pending needs to be robotically accepted inside 48 hours
- Picture undesirable overlays#picture hyperlink: Google has discovered watermarks, manufacturers, or different textual content on the itemizing’s principal picture.
- Picture too generic#picture hyperlink: Picture is lacking or is a placeholder.
- Picture too small#picture hyperlink: Photographs have to be 100x100px, or 250x250px for attire.
- Coverage violation: This error returned by Google shouldn’t be ignored. Google solely permits two weeks to repair or take away any objects deemed as coverage violations. You may test their policies here.
- Google additionally has strict guidelines in regards to the promoting of listings within the Healthcare and Currency classes.
- Google doesn’t acknowledge first-class transport choices over 13oz. For objects over the load restrict, go to your itemizing and alter the transport technique to Precedence.
If you don’t see any cause on your merchandise to be in violation of those insurance policies, it’s possible you’ll contact [email protected] and we’ll test for you. This system Google makes use of to scan listings might incorrectly flag your merchandise, and thru our assist crew, we are able to submit a request to ask them to manually evaluation the merchandise to see whether it is truly in violation of coverage. Google has a restrict of three guide opinions allowed.
If you cannot repair an inventory to fulfill Google Purchasing’s necessities, you may simply take away it out of your advert feed. The itemizing will stay lively on the market in your sales space at Bonanza and might be positioned by means of an natural or on-site search.
Use the suppress function in your batch editor to take away objects from the advert feed. To do that level your mouse over the “Promoting” hyperlink within the higher left-hand nook of any web page and choose “Batch Edit Gadgets” from the drop-down. Click on the “Search Optimize” tab on the left facet of the toolbox on the high of the web page, then choose the objects you want to omit from Google Purchasing. Allow the “Suppress GPS submission” possibility, after which click on on the “Apply modifications” button. The listings you chose in that motion will not be despatched to Google Purchasing for promoting.
I hope this info helps in deciphering and correcting or suppressing Google Purchasing disapprovals. We’ve extra web optimization info on our help page.
Bonanza is a seller-centric market. The disapprovals you see on the Advert Troubleshooter web page are precisely what Google Purchasing has despatched us, and even when they will not promote one in all your merchandise it doesn’t imply that it has been eliminated out of your sales space. That mentioned, our aim is that will help you get as lots of your objects marketed as attainable. So have a look, and tell us if we may also help!